Saturday, July 22, 2017

Unusual Flooring


This was from a post on Facebook of unusual flooring ideas.  Some are cool, some are a little scary, and I am sure they probably all are expensive.

While this one looks cool, it also looks like a plumber's worst nightmare to go into a bathroom and see it flooded with running water/

Ditto on this one and it also looks like something you would see in the one of the "Raider's of The Lost Ark" movies.

I think my innards would freeze up if I tried to use the facilities in this bathroom.

Also, Ditto on this one with the angry looking over-sized lizard defending the throne.

I really love this idea and if I weren't a renter, it would go on my wish list to make happen.


Ditto on this one too for my patio. How fun would it be to have barbecue in what looks like the middle of Koi pond?

No comments:

Post a Comment