Saturday, March 7, 2020

INTERESTING HACKS: ALUMINUM FOIL HACKS



The above video by Facts Verse and they have some interesting hacks for aluminum foils hacks you may or may not know or thought of before.  
  • Make a funnel
  • Use on ironing board to cut ironing time in half.
  • Sharpen scissors
  • Battery extender
  • Use Aluminum foil balls to eliminate static in the dryer
  • Clean your iron
  • Remove tarnish from silverware
  • Move heavy furniture using it under legs
  • Wi-Fi signal extender
  • Clean a hot glue gun
  • Cook without oil
  • Clean rust off chrome
  • Plastic bag sealer
  • Use your touch screen on your phone while wearing gloves
  • Make cookie cutters
  • DIY teeth whitening
  • Fixture protector while painting.
  • Grease catcher
  • Oven protector
  • Grill cleaner

I have used the battery extender one before when the battery in my mouse went dead and only had AAA when an AA battery was needed.  I will say use caution with this as the wad was probably a little too thick and it pushed the spring down too far and the AA didn't fit at snug as it should and had to shake it all of the time to get it to work.

I had not been aware of the one of putting the foil under the ironing board cover so going to try that some time.

I don't know about the DIY teeth whitening though; I guess in theory it might work, the thought of putting aluminum foil in my mouth made me cringe.

Have you tried any of these hacks before or know of any others?  Please feel free to leave a comment below.






No comments:

Post a Comment