Thursday, September 13, 2018

The Coolest Laundromat Ever



If they had laundromat's where I live this cool and wouldn't mind schlepping my dirty laundry to do out in public as this place has a speakeasy with pinball games and even board games, although I might have to get one of the craft beers on tap to prepare for having to fold my clean undies in front of strangers.

This awesome place is Sunshine Laundromat and Pinball at 860 Manhattan Avenue, NY, NY.  

Below is a picture for their Facebook page showing an array on Pinball machines, which were very popular in the 1970's, but cruder models date back to the late 1700's.

Mostly now you find one or two pinball machines in a bowling alley arcade or back of bar, but not the vast selection below.

Checkout the video above and feel free to leave your thoughts on laundromats, pinball games or memories in the comments section.

I11222

No comments:

Post a Comment