Tuesday, December 8, 2020

CHRISTMAS: A VISIT TO SANTA IN THE TIME OF COVID-19

 



Social distancing due to the still-rising COVID-19 cases in many areas of the world has changed the way we live.  Visits to Santa are one of them.

As an adult, I can see this is an ingenious solution to keep kids from running up and trying to see Santa as an excited child is going to forget all about social distancing as soon as he sees them.  I would hope that there were vents for air somewhere on that wall so Santa could breathe properly.

If I were still a kid, it would just not be the same not being able to sit on Santa's lap to give him my Christmas list, but instead, have to yell or pantomime with a plastic wall in between us.   But at least I would still get to see Santa and deliver my list.  





No comments:

Post a Comment