Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Unusual Toys: Pomsie Poos Wearable Pets



The interesting little pastel puff balls above caught my eye over the weekend on a visit to Target.

It seems like fun colored cuteness combined with the word "Poo" is what kids are craving this season.

Upon closer inspection, I found these fluffies are not only cute and wearable, as they have a curly tail you can wrap around things or secure with a clip that is on the end (but their eyes also light up and they make noises and say short phrases.

I couldn't resist trying all of them on the display (short video below).

and seriously contemplated getting the one on the top right as a rearview mirror accessory but concerned it might obstruct my view (and distract me too much at stoplights pressing its little nose).

Look Ma!   It's wearable and even comes with its own little brush to fluff up its fur.  Let's not forget it wraps purrfectly around your wrist or backpack(unless it is the dog one...I guess then it wraps wooingly).

No comments:

Post a Comment