Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween!


Welcome to Day 31 of Countdown to Halloween.   As I live in a cul-de-sac that has very few children I don't get Trick or Treaters so drove around and checked out the Trick or Treaters in nearby neighborhoods.  One of the cleverest was a boy about 10 in  DIY "Chuckie" Good Guy Doll like in the "Child's Play" movie holding his Princess little sister's hand.

While out I found a few more decorated houses that I thought I would share on this final day of Countdown to Halloween.

Thanks for visiting and be sure to check out the other participants for Countdown at the link below.

Hope everyone has a great Halloween!










3 comments:

  1. 🎃👻🦇 Happy Halloween! 🎃👻🦇

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some awesomely decorated houses! My mother wasn't going to decorate her house this year as she didn't get any kids round last year...I told her to go ahead anyway and she ended up with 18 visitors... Not bad for a village of about 50 houses! :)

    ReplyDelete