Saturday, October 28, 2017

Zombie Frappuccino - Limited Time Offering at Starbucks


Hello and welcome to Day 28 of Countdown to Halloween.

From now until October 31st, Starbucks is selling a "Zombie" Frappuccino.  

I drove by a store near my home and saw they were offering this and decided to give it a try.  

It had pink whip on the top to simulate a brain, the drink is Green Caramel Apple frozen slushie and the "blood" that bleeds down into the drink is a Dark Mocha Drizzle.

I bought a large, which is a Grande (16 oz), and it cost $5.72 with tax, so it is not cheap.  

The pink brain foam did not have any flavor, but I liked the Green Caramel Apple with the mix of Mocha.  I enjoyed the drink, but a Grande is a little large on a cold Fall day and I would recommend either getting a Tall (12 oz) or a Short (8 oz.) unless it is warm where you live and you are very thirsty.

Here is a link to find a Starbucks near you.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the other participants in the year's Countdown to Halloween at the link below.





As the drink starts melt, the dark chocolate drizzle bleeds into the Green Caramel Apple. 


3 comments:

  1. Did you have to explain it, at all? I heard that some Starbucks have no clue how to actually make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw the sign but wasn't sure what the ingredients were when I ordered and figured it would be green Matcha tea, Raspberry syrup for the "blood' and the pink whipped cream would have some sort of flavor.

    Not suprised about some of the Starbucks not knowing how to make - when I was trying to find the elusive Unicorn drink earlier this year some of smaller locations didn't know what I was talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when companies get in on Halloween stuff though! You could see it as them cashing in on the festivities, which obviously they are, but it's still cool to have weird drinks and cakes to buy..so everybody wins!

    ReplyDelete